Thursday, March 22, 2012

fresh blooms

I love the rose blooms paper in the new dear lizzy neapolitan collection. I knew I would want to use it more than once, so I did just that. Back in October I took these pictures of Kaylee in front of some wrapping paper hung on her wall in her bedroom. They were her "I'm 5!" pictures. I have about twenty to scrap or just put in the album. I love the way this photo looks with the colors of the flowers. I used a Dr. Seuss quote on the layout. 

Using a old scenic route paper for the background I combined it with the rose blooms paper and the card stock I water colored (on all three layouts also). The water color paper is photographed well (just a light green and yellow). This photo was taken on a date night with Kaylee. The silly girl wouldn't do any other pose for a picture. <3
I very rarely use a plain white background for layouts and I actually love this one. It's very similar to the one above, but who cares? Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment