Thursday, April 26, 2012

breathe

I picked out my picture, paper, ink, stamps, tape, and ribbon ( I've been wanting to use this forever) before I got started. I wasn't too sure about which letter stickers I would want to use yet.  

 First I cut the ribbon to the size I wanted, then the paper. I glued those on along with the picture. Put the tape in place.
When I started this page I picked out white ink. I thought it would show better than it did (which was barely), so I picked out the pink ink instead.
 You can tell these pictures were taken during different parts of the day, since the lighting is do different. haha
Anyway, added more ribbon, tape, and stamps. :)

After that I wrote down the poem I wanted to use, added the title, her name, and I drew a border. (shown in bottom picture).

Its a really simple layout that I love. By the way, the last photo is the best photo for the colors.

breathe her in
let her tiny fingers curl around yours
watch the rise and fall of her deep sweet slumber
dream her dreams
give her hope
remember her toes,
her eyelashes,
her baby noises.
linger,
in these moments,
linger,
in her light.
She has already changed yours. 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! So sweet.

Post a Comment