Friday, November 18, 2011

when i grow up...


I made this layout using Shimelle's sketch of the week. I'm glad she used the frame paper in a different way. I've had this forever and never used it since I had no clue how to work with the flowers around the edges. For the pink strips I simply used the backside of what I cut. The challenge was to make a Christmas layout, but I didn't have any Christmas paper (or something that could go along with it) that had a frame around it!
When Kaylee grows up she wants to own lambs, live on a farm, marry a farmer, and be a vet. She has talked about this for almost a year now. This is one of the reasons why I love to scrapbook...I forget what I wanted to be at her age, but now I won't forget by the time she is my age and asks me about it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment